Who We Are
Mentor Technical Group (MTG) provides a complete portfolio of technical support and solutions to the FDA-regulated industry. As a global leader in life sciences engineering and technical solutions, MTG has the knowledge and experience to ensure compliance with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device safety and efficacy guidelines. With offices in Caguas, Puerto Rico, and Raleigh, North Carolina, we service life sciences clients in six global markets: the United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Germany, and Canada.
How We Work
Our mission is to help you serve the needs of your customers by supporting your engineering and technical services personnel in managing and complying with the regulatory requirements for utilities, manufacturing, and packaging equipment. Our vision is to earn a reputation as the industry’s top engineering solutions provider and validation support partner by helping you to achieve or exceed your business goals. To comply with our mission and vision, we create a long-term, hands-on partnership with you and provide you with reliable, cost-effective technical solutions.
MTG can provide you with the following services, under strict standards:
- Calibration, Instrumentation, and Control Systems
- Laboratory Quality Operations
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process and Packaging Solutions
- Project/Construction Management
- Pumps and Mechanical Seals Repair Program
- Regulatory Compliance/Validation
- Reliability Centered Management
- Safety and Environmental Project Coordination
- Utilities Management/Operations Outsourcing