Our job is to create and manage a global calibration program that ensures your compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements. If you give us the opportunity, we’ll get the job done.
Top–Grade Calibration Laboratory
Mentor Technical Group (MTG) is an ISO 9001-certified, ANSI/NCSL Z540-compliant calibration laboratory operating under National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) traceable reference standards within an established Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment. In our more than ten years of providing global calibration services to Fortune 500 life science companies, we’ve earned a reputation as a world class leader in the field—which means that when it comes to calibration, you could not be in better hands.
Our Expert Calibration Team
MTG’s calibration team brings together experts in the field—professionals who take pride in their ability to handle challenges and deliver superior performance while fulfilling all of your global calibration program requirements, including:
- Standardized Global Calibration Program Development
- On-Demand Calibration Services
- Onsite Calibration Technicians
- Turn-Key Calibration Program Management
- Compliance Auditing
- Onsite and Remote Electronic Training
- Instrumentation Assessment and Consulting
- Software Monitoring and Control Management
Our Calibration Services
Based upon each client’s requirements, we deliver:
- Global Standardization, Training, and Implementation Services
- Full-Service Onsite Calibration Support and Management
- Compliance Management and Auditing
- Program Development and Training
- Leased Calibration Equipment and Training Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Local Supplier Qualification
- On-Demand Services
- Compliance, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and Remediation Support
Certified Metrology Laboratory
We are a certified metrology laboratory and, in compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 regulatory requirements, we adhere to the following standards:
- Dimension: Micrometers, Calipers, High Gauges, and Dial Gauges
- Electrical: Voltage/Current Meters, Oscilloscopes, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, and Time
- Temperature: Indicators, Controllers, Transmitters, Thermometers, and Recorders
- Humidity: Indicators, Transmitters, Controllers, and Sensors
- Pressure & Vacuum: Gauges, Transducers, Transmitters, and Indicators
- Mass: Balances, Weighing Systems, Torque, Force, and Flow
All calibration work performed by MTG is traceable to the NIST. Our calibration procedures establish documentation layout and flow design to assure the traceability of collected data.
And our verification of instrument measuring devices performance combines Calibration Certification (Methodological Process) and Calibration Check (Device Performance Confirmation).
Your Global Partner
At MTG, we see ourselves as a global partner committed to meeting or exceeding all of your calibration requirements. And we go a giant step further by providing you with a complete, one-stop solution, thus ensuring that you maintain calibration compliance based upon proven performance and continuous improvement, while enjoying reduced cost through consolidation.